Case reports are usually considered as invaluable source of evidence in the field of medicine. These evidences can be used as fundamental source of information in further research on causes, diagnosis, effective treatment methods, and their outcomes of various diseases. Case Reports and Literature Review is an international open access platform which considers publishing any original case report that enhances the knowledge in all areas of clinical and medical specialities after a robust peer review process.
The main focus of Case Reports and Literature Review journal is to provide a unique platform for all the clinical, medical and nurse researchers to publish their valuable reports on various findings such as
- Unusual presentations of common diseases as well as clinical spectrum of rare diseases
- New variations or associations in disease processes, diagnosis and management of new and emerging diseases
- Side effects or adverse interactions where medications are involved
- An unexpected association between diseases or symptoms
- An unexpected event in the course of observing or treating a patient
- Unique therapeutic approaches
- Findings that pour limelight on pathogenesis of a disease or an adverse effect etc.
This journal delivers exceptional findings in the form of case reports, clinical images, procedural video reports from every clinical discipline including medicine, nursing, dentistry, and veterinary sciences.
Reasons to publish with us
- Broad scope considers case reports on all aspects of medicine
- High standard, rigorous peer review
- Fast publication process with an average turnaround time of 28 days
- Manuscript will be available to read, download and share within 5 days from the date of acceptance
- Compliant with open access mandates
- Wide dissemination
- Published articles are licensed under Creative Commons and authors are the copyright holder